Hi everyone! My friend Kim from A Moving Story invited me to participate in her Memorial Day giveaway and I couldn’t be more excited. But first, I wanted to share some pictures from our weekend in Virginia Beach. I can’t tell you how much I needed to be near the ocean again. Even though it was a bit chilly, we had a fabulous time. I wish I could just stay there until it’s time for us to leave Virginia. I hope we can at least make it a regular thing!
And now for the giveaway…
Memorial Day weekend marks the start of summer vacation season! Whether you’re planning to take a short trip out of town, or spending time with friends and family, we thought you could use a a few fun prizes to make it the best Memorial Day yet!
About The Prizes
(1) Vera Bradley Large Duffle. This travel bag has long handles and loads of room, yet is still carry-on compliant. Features an easy-access end pocket. The bag is made of quilted cotton fabric in the colorful Summer Cottage printed design. Summer Cottage was one of four patterns released in Summer 2012 and has been retired. As American as apple pie, fireworks on the Fourth of July and a heaping spoonful of fresh berries, this pattern incorporates the seasonal shades of summer. It was retired in May 2013. Retail: $85.00
(2) Vera Bradley eReader Sleeve. For many of us, a day at the beach means time with a book! This eReader sleeve provides a protective case to keep your electronic stories safe. Features an inside pocket an ID card. This sleeve accommodates most eReaders, Nintendo DS. Retail: $34.00
(3) iTunes Gift Card, $25.00. We wanted to give you a little money so that you could download a book or pump up the jams! Whatever you choose to do, be sure to celebrate summer’s arrival! Retail: $25.00
About The Bloggers
Ramblings of A Marine Wife. I first met Kara during a holiday scarf swap. Kara is a former expat, current military wife and an all-around amazing mom. She also may or may not have a bottle of wine in her purse. Learn more about her or check out her blog here.
To The Sea. Erica is a former expat and current military wife. She’s a surfer, lawyer, and mom to two adorable children. She even uses cloth diapers! Despite her very busy life, she somehow finds time to chronicle the milestones in her toddler’s life and make time to enjoy her BFFs! Check out her blog here.
Being Mrs. Beer. Jessica and I both have Fit Bit devices, and we use them to sustain our commitment to fitness. She’s better at meal planning than I am, (and making a cake!). On her blog, Jessica has candidly spoken about loss, motherhood and her inter-faith wedding! Check out her blog here.
The Happy Type. Crystal is grad student, a fitness-enthusiast, and a former expat. She’s a military spouse and an advocate for personal happiness. I love her resilient attitude, healthy smoothies, and obsession with using internet memes to make a point. Check out her blog here.
1. The more you enter, the more chances you’ll have to win!
2. Rafflecoptor will pick a winner at random.
3. The winner will be verified. If the winner cannot be verified, a new one will be selected.
4. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize after the notifying email has been sent out.
5. If the winner does not respond to the email within the 48 hours a new winner will be selected.